Their willingness to rally over the smallest perceived slight means that candidates are free to ignore the issues they care about.
Is criticism of Ann Romney going to rally the heretofore-unenthusiastic conservative base around her husband’s bid for the White House? Jennifer Rubin at The…
Sadly, people are that stupid. They will equate the legislation rolling back the clock on women’s rights and health over the past fucking year with an out of context (TRUE!!!!) comment made by a random democrat who supports the Obama campaign. Just like in 2010, I say if America is stupid enough to shoot itself in the foot over lies and distractions then they deserve the bullshit they elect. Too bad I have to suffer through that shit too:/. Just like two terms of Bush….
12 Notes/ Hide
- imnotweird reblogged this from abaldwin360
- altaeousverte likes this
- malcontentment likes this
- santorumforgop likes this
- hippygrungehipster said: slate.com/article…
- hippygrungehipster likes this
- darkthoughtsbrightdays reblogged this from abaldwin360
- matilda3663 likes this
- generalbriefing reblogged this from abaldwin360 and added:
- seanmonster likes this
- goatinahat likes this
- abaldwin360 posted this