The more I think about it, the more offended I get over Ann Romney simply addressing “the mothers” of the nation…AND I’M A MOTHER!!!
I mean seriously. Don’t get me wrong. I love my family. But I am more than a mother. I am a woman. I’m a lawyer. I’m a warrior. I exist outside of my kids and my husband.
Answer me one question Ann: If I’m the backbone of this nation and I hold this nation together, how come I can’t seem to keep you assholes out of my personal business, namely, all things connected to my uterus/ pussy? Answer me that.
Then tell me why you stood up there and declared your husband wouldn’t fail when he failed spectacularly as governor of Massachusetts. So spectacularly, that a state that had elected nothing but republicans before him, FLIPPED after 4 years of him because the state economy was so bad. Oh. I forgot. We’re not allowed to talk about that. How about how he failed to be honest about his claim of home of record on his tax returns while running for that office. Oh can’t talk about that either. What about how he’s failed to be forthcoming about his time at Bain Capital, and yet proclaims that his business experience is what qualifies him for the job. Oop. Can’t talk about that either. Hmmm.
17 Notes/ Hide
- theladyblaze likes this
- jayspeakswords reblogged this from mcgani
- save-the-world-one-day-at-a-time likes this
- vrishkin reblogged this from mcgani and added:
- mcgani reblogged this from generalbriefing
- kianaelyse likes this
- timeforjoy reblogged this from duessa
- feurety likes this
- imalooseboltofacompletemachine likes this
- brightspots reblogged this from shonilane
- dirae3 likes this
- dirae3 reblogged this from duessa
- duessa reblogged this from generalbriefing and added:
- shonilane reblogged this from generalbriefing
- sarahlee310 likes this
- shonilane likes this
- generalbriefing posted this