This is a video the Romney campaign put out themselves, titled “Ann Romney to FOX31: Mitt Doesn’t Disdain the Poor,” based on an interview Mitt’s “secret weapon” Ann Romney gave to a local Fox station. The Romney campaign was in panic mode again last night, scrambling to take it down almost as soon as it went up.
Ann Romney told Fox of the furor over the Mother Jones video in which her husband is heard disparaging 47 percent of Americans, “I know he cares and that’s why he’s running. It’s unfortunate when things get taken out of context.”
Poor Ann. Folks really don’t like her. She’s been getting it from the left, the right, and even her own husband. Might be time so just start sitting this campaigning thing out. She worse at smoothing things over than her husband…and that’s saying something.
8 Notes/ Hide
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president likes this
- dizzydezzi likes this
- dizzydezzi reblogged this from sarahlee310
- excitablehonky said: She ends the interview by again relying on people to look up the most effective speeches from the RNC (given by people whose names campaign members can never seem to remember) because the TV time was given to Clint Eastwood instead.
- generalbriefing reblogged this from sarahlee310 and added:
- excitablehonky likes this
- sarahlee310 posted this